[linux-elitists] (maybe OT) win refunds and installable CDs?

Shawn McMahon smcmahon@eiv.com
Tue Aug 27 05:41:44 PDT 2002

One Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 08:48:17PM -0700, Nick Moffitt said:

> 	As I was telling Seth in nwall today, all macs have three
> mouse buttons.  Two of them just happen to be on the keyboard.

However, that's not much improved over "my iBook has three mouse
buttons; they just happen to be attached to it by a three-foot cord".

I don't mind having to hit two buttons at once to emulate a middle
button; in fact, I use an IBM Trackpoint keyboard at work, so I do this
all day every day.  I can do this with my thumb without looking.

But having to look at the blessed thing and find the right keyboard
button would edge that one tiny bit further past the "suck" threshold
and would be, as one of my co-workers says, "the squaw that stroked the
camels sack".

--
Shawn McMahon            | Now is the time we should be celebrating
AIM work: spmcmahonfedex | the Constitution and the rule of law,