[linux-elitists] (maybe OT) win refunds and installable CDs?

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Mon Aug 26 20:48:17 PDT 2002

begin  Don Marti Lives Three Hours from Nowhere  quotation:
> "Nick persuaded me to install Debian on this iBook, so I wiped
> out MacOS completely, and now it's Debian all the way."
>     -- Seth David Schoen
>        http://vitanuova.loyalty.org/2002-08-26.html
>
> I think I would find it difficult to use xterm or a GUI web browser
> without three mouse buttons.

	As I was telling Seth in nwall today, all macs have three
mouse buttons.  Two of them just happen to be on the keyboard.

--
Jack Valenti is to the American film viewer and the American public
as the Boston strangler is to the woman home alone.