[linux-elitists] (maybe OT) win refunds and installable CDs?

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Mon Aug 26 20:45:24 PDT 2002

begin Shawn McMahon quotation of Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 09:18:23AM -0400:

> 2) One freakin' mouse button.  That's a deal-breaker for me.  And I
> don't wanna hear about external mice; it's a LAPTOP, I wanna use it on
> my lap, without lugging around a rodent and a playpen for it to roll on.

"Nick persuaded me to install Debian on this iBook, so I wiped
out MacOS completely, and now it's Debian all the way."
    -- Seth David Schoen
       http://vitanuova.loyalty.org/2002-08-26.html

I think I would find it difficult to use xterm or a GUI web browser
without three mouse buttons.

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti                       Help spread accurate information