[linux-elitists] FC: Scientology says it's threatened by "unadulterated cyber-terrorism" (fwd)

Shawn McMahon smcmahon@eiv.com
Mon Aug 26 13:19:51 PDT 2002

One Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 10:13:24PM +0200, Eugen Leitl said:

>       o A man constructed a mail bomb and hid it in one of our churches. It
> was detected and defused before it went off.

They left out:

       o Aliens detonated a bunch of Hydrogen Bombs, destroying Hawaii
long before it ever existed.

--
Shawn McMahon            | Now is the time we should be celebrating
AIM work: spmcmahonfedex | the Constitution and the rule of law,