[linux-elitists] (maybe OT) win refunds and installable CDs?

Shawn McMahon smcmahon@eiv.com
Mon Aug 26 06:31:13 PDT 2002

One Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 03:27:00PM +0200, Peter Wiersig said:

> You don't need a secondary mouse button in MacOS for operation.

I don't need anything in MacOS, because we were discussing a laptop for
Linux.

--
Shawn McMahon            | Now is the time we should be celebrating
AIM work: spmcmahonfedex | the Constitution and the rule of law,