[linux-elitists] (maybe OT) win refunds and installable CDs?

Peter Wiersig wiersig-ml@dns.glamus.de
Mon Aug 26 06:27:00 PDT 2002

Shawn McMahon wrote:

> 2) One freakin' mouse button.  That's a deal-breaker for me.  And I
> don't wanna hear about external mice; it's a LAPTOP, I wanna use it on
> my lap, without lugging around a rodent and a playpen for it to roll on.

You don't need a secondary mouse button in MacOS for operation.
Everything is also in the menus. If you prefer "on Object" popup-
menus, you can press the "Option" key while clicking on a file. No
function loss due one less mouse button.

Peter