[linux-elitists] LOC Records for Brotherhood

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Thu Aug 22 16:47:02 PDT 2002

Quoting Dire Red (deirdre@deirdre.net):

> Thanks to Rick for figuring out the numbers before I saw the message.

It bothers me that I can't remember where I got those from.  It's
possible that the main mapping sites (Yahoo Maps, Mapquest, Mapblast)
used to be more forthcoming in that way, or that I stubbornly used
Mapquest or Yahoo Maps's "map this latitude and longitude" feature
iteratively until I narrowed in on our household.

Here are some alternative tools, that may or may not work for people:

http://cello.cs.uiuc.edu/cgi-bin/slamm/ip2ll/
http://geocode.com/eagle.html

--
Cheers,                                 For good netiquette,
Rick Moen                         be wise and choose a four-line