[linux-elitists] LOC-issue

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Thu Aug 22 16:26:32 PDT 2002

Quoting Brenno J.S.A.A.F. de Winter (brenno@dewinter.com):

> Yeah right. But I didn't start the discussion in the first place. I'm
> just suggesting we stay open for everybody's opinion as long as it is
> within certain boundaries.

So, are you saying you're against LOC records, or for them?

If you're for them, feel free to post additional tips on zonefile format
problems, if any.  I still am unclear on which DNS package your posts
are valid input for.  Perhaps you wouldn't mind specifying.  It's
possible that their syntax has somehow become garbled.

--
Cheers,               "That article and its poster have been cancelled."
Rick Moen                   -- David B. O'Donnel, sysadmin for America Online