[linux-elitists] LOC Records for Brotherhood

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@deirdre.net
Thu Aug 22 16:06:11 PDT 2002

Quoting Don Marti (dmarti@zgp.org):

> I propose that as a statement of brotherhood, everyone set up an LOC
> ("location") record in DNS for any host, router or wireless access
> point that is available for visitors to use.
>
> Instructions for doing this are at:
> http://www.ckdhr.com/dns-loc/howto.html

Thanks to Rick for figuring out the numbers before I saw the message. I
had LOC records for my primary domains, but apparently they dated from
when I lived in San Francisco. So, my apologies to anyone who prayed in
the wrong direction.

As a Wiccan, I'm used to people's misconceptions and intolerance, but it
does grate after a while.

--
_Deirdre Viable Paradise 2002: http://vp.deirdre.org  http://deirdre.net
"I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done."   - Steven Wright