[linux-elitists] LOC-issue

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Thu Aug 22 15:29:23 PDT 2002

Quoting Brenno J.S.A.A.F. de Winter (brenno@dewinter.com):

> Without being anti-Islam I do sense quite often that love is
> uni-directional. I respect their religion as is, but in our society
> evidence is given time and time again that certain - again not all but
> certain - Islamic groups  [blah blah blah]

I regret to say that I don't know the above zonefile syntax.

Is it for some DNS nameserver package not yet on my list at
http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/faq/#djb (13 paragraphs down)?  Please
let me know, and I'll add it to the listings.  Thanks!

--
Cheers,             You can't lick the system -- but you can certainly
Rick Moen           give it a damned good fondling....