[linux-elitists] LOC Records for Brotherhood

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Thu Aug 22 13:36:43 PDT 2002

begin john spurling quotation of Thu, Aug 22, 2002 at 01:15:22PM -0700:

> this is a wonderful idea. in addition, how about we add a link of
> brotherhood to a web page that offers information on these prayer
> times and locations?

That kind of information is already on the web, people have it
bookmarked, the software is there -- the only item that's missing
is a quick "where am I on the Earth" tool that the software can
take advantage of.  You could put "this site has an LOC record"
on your site, though.

> yeah, there are lots of other nifty things we could do with this. i'm
> definitely adding a LOC record.

Hooray for you!

> it's pathetic that we need reminders about religious tolerance in this
> day and age, but i'll save that rant for later; there are more
> productive things to do.

I agree.

--
Don Marti