[linux-elitists] hacked your tivo yet?

M. Drew Streib dtype@dtype.org
Thu Aug 1 18:53:49 PDT 2002

On Thu, Aug 01, 2002 at 06:28:06PM +0000, M. Drew Streib wrote:
> Anyway, long story short, I've begun a new forum for open source
> development and porting of apps for TiVo.
>
> http://alt.org/forum/

And of course, the minute I announce this, all the Cisco routers
at he.net decided to get religion, and in the process started sending
packets to heaven (and hell).

Five hours later, lucifer has stopped receiving all the traffic
destined for me, and alt.org is once again visible to the outside
world. I hope the Cisco routers found what they were looking for. :/

Again, http://alt.org/forum/ (tivo free software) is available.

-drew

--
M. Drew Streib <dtype@dtype.org>