[linux-elitists] MTA roundup

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Mon Apr 29 12:27:25 PDT 2002

begin Marc MERLIN quotation of Mon, Apr 29, 2002 at 12:00:35PM -0700:

> Mmmh, I don't know if I'd go that far.
> I would still consider qmail and postfix more secure than exim/sendmail

Stock qmail, is secure, sure -- but what about
patched-to-make-it-work-with-your-other-software qmail?

The qmail solution seems to combine all the worst features of free
software, proprietary software, and writing it yourself.

License weenies might enjoy this Advertising Clause frenzy...10
"This product includes..." notices on one web page:
http://www.redhat.com/software/apache/stronghold/

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti                       Help spread accurate information