[linux-elitists] MTA roundup

Shawn McMahon smcmahon@eiv.com
Mon Apr 29 06:25:44 PDT 2002

begin  Aaron T Porter quotation:

> 	I don't think it's fair to link to Rick's rant about Dan without
> linking to Dan's rant about Rick. Bottom of the page.

There's a reason Dan doesn't respond to Rick's rant by attempting to
refute it, but instead by stooping to grade-school insults, and it's
not just because Dan's thick-headed and thin-skinned.  If you can't
refute the message, call the messenger an idiot; works every time.

--
Shawn McMahon                    | McMahon's Laws of Linux support:
http://www.eiv.com               | 1) There's more than one way to do it