[linux-elitists] Googlebombing a la signify

Karsten M. Self kmself@ix.netcom.com
Mon Apr 29 01:57:57 PDT 2002

The inspiration for this was the results I had including my resume
linked to my sig, leading to a high-water ranking of #5 in a Google
search on the keywords "linux resume".  Previous targets included
Kuro5hin and a handful of software projects.

File attached.

Format is modifiable.  It's easy enough to modify what I've got for any
given individual.

It's also possible to pipe the output of a program (e.g.:  fortune) via:

    % | exec,left,weight=4
      fortune -s | sed -e '/^/s//  /'

Peace.

   zIWETHEY: A hell of a way to travel the planet.
     http://z.iwethey.org/forums/