[linux-elitists] Hey Don!

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Sun Apr 28 15:12:03 PDT 2002

Regarding Powell's:

begin  Nick Moffitt  quotation:
> >   1. A reasonably secure, or at least not on crack, software platform

http://uptime.netcraft.com/up/graph/?mode_u=off&mode_w=on&site=powells.com

	Solaris   Apache   19-Jul-2001   206.163.11.12   Verio, Inc.

> >   2. A sound privacy policy, including a Vixie-friendly policy for
> >      mail opt-in

	http://www.powells.com/info/secpri.html

	It seemed sane to me when I last read it, in 2000.  I don't
see any major changes, but I haven't read in depth.

> >   3. Good selection

	Have a look for yourself.  They're HUGE!

> >   4. Working access for browsers and users

	I used to order with them using lynx.  Definitely a pleasant
experience.

--
INFORMATION GLADLY GIVEN BUT SAFETY REQUIRES AVOIDING UNNECESSARY CONVERSATION
end