[linux-elitists] Hey Don!

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Sun Apr 28 15:00:56 PDT 2002

begin  Don Marti Lives Three Hours from Nowhere  quotation:
> It might just be best to pick an online bookstore that has...
>
>   1. A reasonably secure, or at least not on crack, software platform
>
>   2. A sound privacy policy, including a Vixie-friendly policy for
>      mail opt-in
>
>   3. Good selection
>
>   4. Working access for browsers and users

	I humbly present for your perusal:

		http://powells.com

	largest indie bookstore in the Yoo-nited states of murrika.
One of my most favorite buy-braries in the Pacific NorthWest.

--
INFORMATION GLADLY GIVEN BUT SAFETY REQUIRES AVOIDING UNNECESSARY CONVERSATION
end