[linux-elitists] point of order, Ogg Vorbis rules...and an experiment

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Sun Apr 28 11:49:36 PDT 2002

begin Don Marti quotation of Mon, Apr 15, 2002 at 01:57:21PM -0700:

> Up to number 7.  We're closing on them.  A few more sites strong
> in Google and we'll have the number 2 spot.

burnallgifs.org is now number 5 for a Google search on "Unisys".
(We'll probably get the top spot just in time for the LZW Patent
Expiration Party next year.

And xenu.net is now number 1 for "Scientology".

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti                       Help spread accurate information