[linux-elitists] Memo from Self: To Hal with it, off with her head!

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Tue Apr 23 20:57:37 PDT 2002

begin Ron Guerin quotation of Tue, Apr 23, 2002 at 11:26:44PM -0400:

> With a name like GeekPAC, I doubt anyone's going to take it seriously
> enough for it to matter one way or the other.  If they succeeded in
> ousting Hollings, no one would believe it anyway.

There are "geeks" on both sides of the DRM issue.  Somebody writes
DRM code, after all.  And most of the people on Our Side are
not geeks.

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti                       Help spread accurate information