[linux-elitists] LOCAL California 14th district: Rep. Eshoo conference call

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Tue Apr 23 14:26:20 PDT 2002

No conference call before the Thursday hearing, but I am going to get
some information into the hands of Ms. Eshoo's legislative assistant
Nick Kolovos, who says that the Congresswoman is already opposed
to mandatory DRM.  If you want to send me some written comments,
they will be welcome.

If you're interested in being involved in an in-person meeting next
time Ms. Eshoo has some free time here in the district, please let
me know and I'll put you on the list for that.

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti                       Help spread accurate information