[linux-elitists] LOCAL California 14th district: Rep. Eshoo conference call

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Tue Apr 23 11:03:27 PDT 2002

Attention high tech fair use freedom lovers:

As vice-president of the largest Linux users group in California's
14th district, I am trying to schedule a conference call with
Rep. Anna Eshoo regarding the upcoming "Ensuring Content Protection
in the Digital Age" hearing in the House Energy and Commerce
Subcommittee on Telecommunications and the Internet, on Thursday.

http://www.politechbot.com/p-03428.html

14th district residents, please mail me off-list with

(1) a two-sentence statement of your opposition to mandatory copy
restrictions,

(2) your qualifications as an expert on this issue,

(3) a phone number at which you can be reached, and

(4) your hours of availablity.

If your boss is a big cheese or expert, and lives or runs a business
in the 14th district, please see if that person is willing to
participate in the call and send items 1-4 for him or her.

Update: just got a call from Roger Petersen of the California
Council of the Blind, who will be able to participate.

(If you don't know if you live in the 14th district or not, please
unsubscribe now.)

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti                       Help spread accurate information