[linux-elitists] Note to others

Jay Sulzberger jays@panix.com
Fri Apr 19 13:27:45 PDT 2002

On Wed, 17 Apr 2002, Mr.Bad wrote:

> Please, respect my privacy and don't read my notes to self.
>
> ~Mr. Bad

  from="WWWhackoes list"
  edit-level="only headers touched">

Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 14:34:00 -0400
To: wwwac@lists.wwwac.org (WWWAC Listserve)
From: "May S. Young" <may@hiregun.com>
Subject: [wwwac] Volunteet IT Position

--
I am posting this on behalf of Yuricon.  Pleas direct all responses
to 'yuricon@hotmail.com'

Yuricon, an annual convention of Japanese animation and comics that
cater to Shoujo-ai (Girls-love) and Yuri  fans is calling for
volunteers for their IT department.  Anyone who is interested in this
position should know and understand  Unix, MySQL, PHP, Perl/CGI
scripting, HTML, Javascript and the ability to work remotely.  We
need someone who is dedicated, responsible, and can work in a
professional manner.

This is a VOLUNTEER position.  You only have to work about 5 to 7
hours per week.

Yuricon will be held on June 13-15, 2003 at the Newark Gateway Hilton
in Newark, New Jersey for the first three-day celebration of yuri and
shoujo-ai in the world!

For those who are interested, please send all inquiries and resumes
to yuricon@hotmail.com.

For more information, please check out our site at http://www.yuricon.com.

h   i   r   e   g   u   n   .   c   o   m
graphics for web and multimedia

contact - may s. young
vox -  845 365 1903
email - may@hiregun.com
URL - http://www.hiregun.com

##  ** Now Available! Summary of WWWAC Law SIG meeting - on web site. **  ##
##  The World Wide Web Artists' Consortium   ---   http://www.wwwac.org/  ##