[linux-elitists] Note to self

Emad El-Haraty spork@zork.net
Wed Apr 17 11:43:16 PDT 2002

Dierdre,
further clarification on some key points and remarks made. Outlined
below are requests for additional explanation.

begin  Deirdre Saoirse  quotation:
> At 10:00 AM -0700 4/17/02, Emad El-Haraty wrote:
>
> > Can you diagram your response for me?
>
> No.

A. Please diagram this response as well.

> Thank you for playing.

2. Please diagram thsi response as well.

> PS - drop dead.

D. See #A or letter 2.

--
 Emad El-Haraty                                 E /
 If you can't beat them,                         M\/