[linux-elitists] Note to self

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Wed Apr 17 09:02:27 PDT 2002

Quoting Karsten M. Self (kmself@ix.netcom.com):

> I could relate the story of Rick Moen and my drawers.  But, no, that
> just really wouldn't do....

They're not cleared for that information, Friend Citizen.

> Though I might mention that qmail is used at FreeRun.

Works well, doesn't it?  But I'll bet your employer hasn't formed a cult
around it of such rabid proportions that it gets ready to hire an engineer
and then suddenly loses all enthusiasm upon finding out that the applicant
is _related_ to someone who dislikes qmail's design and licence.

Nice to be warned early that the loons are in charge, in any event.

rick@linuxmafia.com     modern-American-English-usage-improvement association.