[linux-elitists] Robert E. McElwaine 0wnZ You

Steve Beattie steve@wirex.net
Thu Apr 11 15:39:00 PDT 2002

On Thu, Apr 11, 2002 at 10:46:08PM +0200, Eugen Leitl wrote:
> For the last time, there is no Man on the Moon!  God made each of us in
> His own image and sent us to Earth when that whore, Eve, sinned.  He sent
> us to Earth.  Not Mars.  Not Venus.  Not the Moon. Earth!  In order to
> believe there is a Man on the Moon, we would have to believe there were
> other people God created, or that people existed independent of God.
> Either belief contradicts everything the Bible teaches.  Hollywood can
> make all the demonic, anti-Christian movies it wants, but the fact remains
> -- there is no Man in the Moon.
>
> I need FREEDOM. (The FREEDOM to look for INFORMATION I need, that is).

UN-altered REPRODUCTION and DISSEMINATION of this IMPORTANT Information
                         is ENCOURAGED.

--
Steve Beattie                               Don't trust programmers?
<steve@wirex.net>                         Complete StackGuard distro at