[linux-elitists] The M4n 0wnZ You

Eugen Leitl eugen@leitl.org
Thu Apr 11 13:46:08 PDT 2002

On Thu, 11 Apr 2002, Mr.Bad wrote:

> So, Gene, the Man has you by the balls because you're a junkie for his
> information. He's laughing at your junk-sick haX0ring attempts! YOU
> 4R3 0WN3D.

For the last time, there is no Man on the Moon!  God made each of us in
His own image and sent us to Earth when that whore, Eve, sinned.  He sent
us to Earth.  Not Mars.  Not Venus.  Not the Moon. Earth!  In order to
believe there is a Man on the Moon, we would have to believe there were
other people God created, or that people existed independent of God.
Either belief contradicts everything the Bible teaches.  Hollywood can
make all the demonic, anti-Christian movies it wants, but the fact remains
-- there is no Man in the Moon.

(In case you were wondering).

> Which do you need more, man? The NYT, or FREEDOM?

I need FREEDOM. (The FREEDOM to look for INFORMATION I need, that is).