[linux-elitists] SpamAssassin plugin for Mailman

Jeff Waugh jdub@perkypants.org
Thu Apr 11 13:46:34 PDT 2002

<quote who="Rick Moen">

> Quoting Jeff Waugh (jdub@perkypants.org):
>
> > - Jeff (in Hong Kong, gloat, gloat, gloat)
>
> Hey, take the Peak Tram and wave to the left side at Bowen Road station
> for me, would you?  That's home base for my family.
>
> (And do _not_ eat at the floating restaurants in Aberdeen Bay.  Your
> intestines will thank you.)

Unfortunately, was only at the airport, on my way to Spain for GUADEC.

[ GUADEC kicked arse. ]

- Jeff

--
     "It is said that there are only six jokes in the world, and I can
    assure you that we can only broadcast three of them..." - John Watt,