[linux-elitists] The M4n 0wnZ You

Eugen Leitl eugen@leitl.org
Thu Apr 11 02:48:10 PDT 2002

On Tue, 9 Apr 2002, Mr.Bad wrote:

> Don't read the New York Times! Screw them! Go read indymedia.org! Or

Sorry, they don't cover the stuff I need. Don't see a single article of
interest to me there. Plus, quality seems to suck.

> start an Open Content news site. Go make some of your own damn news!

Running my own newsservice consumes several hours of my day,
thankyouverymuch. Since this is noncommercial, and I do happen to have a
dayjob (unlike you, you slacker) I don't see how I could afford to do
anymore.