[linux-elitists] IP: NYT: (Microsoft's) High-profile anti-Unix siteruns UNIX (FreeBSD) (fwd)

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Tue Apr 9 06:45:52 PDT 2002

Quoting Doug Winter (doug@pigeonhold.com):

> What about the "scripted database poisoning"?

Are you demanding that I address a matter I've previously not had any
interest in discussing?  And are you offering to pay me for this?

I realise you guys are approaching this in the spirit of sophomore
bullshit armchair philosophising, but my time is worth something.

--
Cheers,      "Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first
Rick Moen     woman she meets, and then teams up with three complete strangers