[linux-elitists] IP: NYT: (Microsoft's) High-profile anti-Unix siteruns UNIX (FreeBSD) (fwd)

Shawn McMahon smcmahon@eiv.com
Mon Apr 8 16:15:24 PDT 2002

begin  john spurling quotation:

> do *you* honestly think this way? come on, we're not talking about
> traveling to another country with a fake passport here. just as the
> nyt is entitled to ask for personal information to access their site,
> we're entitled to lie about it.

You are, in fact, LEGALLY entitled to lie about it.

--
Shawn McMahon                    | Information may want to be free, but fiber
http://www.eiv.com               | optic cable wants to be one million US