[linux-elitists] New list, keysignings

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Tue Apr 2 14:38:17 PST 2002

begin  Rick Bradley  quotation:
> The only downside is maintaining two sets of filtering rules
> (procmail and save-hooks) but that's constant time per stream so I
> decided I don't mind.

	NO, it's O(N) on the mutt side.  My procmail rules are
constant time, since subscribing to new lists doesn't require me to
enter in new rules.  Your mutt hooks require the addition of new hooks
each time you subscribe to a new list.

--
INFORMATION GLADLY GIVEN BUT SAFETY REQUIRES AVOIDING UNNECESSARY CONVERSATION
end