[linux-elitists] New list, keysignings

Rick Bradley roundeye@roundeye.net
Tue Apr 2 14:25:02 PST 2002

* Nick Moffitt (nick@zork.net) [020402 16:16]:
> begin  Jauder Ho  quotation:
> > I use procmail to avoid duplicate msg ids. Seems to work fine for
> > throwing out dupes.
>
> 	Except that when someone replies to you on a list, the message
> to YOU trumps the one that would otherwise go into your list folder.
> Thus, this solution loses.

That's when you start using mutt save-hooks to get the best of both
worlds:

save-hook '~C linux-elitists@zgp\.org' =linux-elitists

Yeah, it shows up wherever else procmail dumps it, but since it was a
direct reply you might want to read it anyway.  Hit 's' and it's ready
to get filed in the proper folder.

Rick
--
 http://www.roundeye.net    MUPRN: 663    (82 F)
                       |  damn pump again. she
   random email haiku  |  wants to 'go drinking' with me