[linux-elitists] New list, keysignings

M. Drew Streib dtype@dtype.org
Tue Apr 2 13:21:58 PST 2002

On Tue, Apr 02, 2002 at 12:52:44PM -0800, Nick Moffitt wrote:
> 	One of them was bounced to me by one Emaddin El-Haraty, as a
> form of amusement.

I'm still not sure I agree with mutt's idea of bouncing. Confuses
me every time. Maybe I should add the resent-from (or whatever it
is) header to my short header display list.

I still think the From: should be from the resender, not the original
sender, though I realize that is also a forward.

Maybe I'd be happy if mutt's forward just included attachments...

-drew

--
M. Drew Streib <dtype@dtype.org>, Free Standards Group (freestandards.org)
co-founder, SourceForge.net | core team, freedb | sysadmin, Linux Intl.