[linux-elitists] New list, keysignings

M. Drew Streib dtype@dtype.org
Tue Apr 2 10:50:13 PST 2002

On Tue, Apr 02, 2002 at 10:44:16AM -0800, Nick Moffitt wrote:
> begin  M. Drew Streib  quotation:
> > I can't help our inbred nature of having the same 100 people on 20
> > of the same mailing lists. Sorry for those that got this announcment
> > more than once. :)
>
> 	I got it twice on this list alone!

Pipermail shows just the one post. I suggest that this is probably
mutt's broken behavior of matching up subject lines as threads,
to accomodate mailers that don't set In-Reply_To headers.

My post to cm was the exact same subject line as this one, which was
my mistake. I should vary them up a little. (I did in the message,
just not the subject line.)

My apologies.

-drew

--
M. Drew Streib <dtype@dtype.org>, Free Standards Group (freestandards.org)
co-founder, SourceForge.net | core team, freedb | sysadmin, Linux Intl.