[linux-elitists] SpamAssassin plugin for Mailman

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Mon Apr 1 11:25:59 PST 2002

Quoting Jeff Waugh (jdub@perkypants.org):

> - Jeff (in Hong Kong, gloat, gloat, gloat)

Hey, take the Peak Tram and wave to the left side at Bowen Road station
for me, would you?  That's home base for my family.

(And do _not_ eat at the floating restaurants in Aberdeen Bay.  Your
intestines will thank you.)

--
Cheers,      "Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first
Rick Moen     woman she meets, and then teams up with three complete strangers