[linux-elitists] XUL frenzy!

Aaron Lehmann aaronl@vitelus.com
Wed Sep 26 18:17:06 PDT 2001

On Wed, Sep 26, 2001 at 05:25:57PM -0700, Don Marti wrote:
> My relentless quest for more screen real estate has led to the
> LittleMozilla Mozilla theme:
> http://www.xulplanet.com/downloads/view.cgi?category=skins&view=earlyblue

You linked uss to the Early Blue theme.

But any way, that site shows a great bug in mozilla. I clicked on
"Install" under LittleMozilla, and Mozilla faithfully asked me if I
wanted to use the theme after downloading it. After it switched to it,
it reloaded all open pages (to make the visual changes take effect, I
suppose). Of course, one of the open pages was the LittleMozilla
installer. Infinite loop, baby!