[linux-elitists] class-action fun

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Sun Sep 23 15:48:47 PDT 2001

begin  Dire Red quotation:

[Class-action lawsuit:]

> At the risk of stating the obvious, that's not a class.
> In any case, this seems really off-topic for Linux-elitists.

It does seem a little peculiar and mildly distasteful to see bitching on
linux-elitists about how Microsoft Corporation treats its customers.
About the only effect this latest outbreak has on my systems is to junk
up the logfiles.  If I cared enough, I could auto-add the contacting
hosts to an IP blocklist.

The sooner those customers are driven to realise that Microsoft
Corporation is screwing them, the better.  But it's certainly not _my_
problem.

--
"Is it not the beauty of an asynchronous form of discussion that one can go and
make cups of tea, floss the cat, fluff the geraniums, open the kitchen window