[linux-elitists] CNET: Another worm, more patches

Jeff Waugh jdub@perkypants.org
Sat Sep 22 18:29:23 PDT 2001

<quote who="Karsten M. Self">

> They *can* be responsive to input and feedback.

Indeed!

  "Karsten M. Self gets off *his* arse, do you?"

I clued in one of the radio stations here about Code Red when it came up,
and they had amended their stories for the next hour's bulletin. Half the
time, the journalists covering it don't have good enough sources to report
the real facts, but they're keen for help if you can give them a good story.

"MS dropped the ball again" is becoming an increasingly good story, it
seems. :)

- Jeff

--
    "...and did you know that Twisties have real cheese in them?" - Dave
        "I didn't even think they had real twists in them!" - Andrew