[linux-elitists] Looking for good Linux (embedded) hardware

Ben Woodard ben@valinux.com
Fri Sep 21 09:36:40 PDT 2001

How about this:

http://www.intrinsyc.com/products/referencedesigns/cerfcube.html

The only caveat is there is only one ethernet port. You might be able
to work around this by using an USB ethernet.

-ben