[linux-elitists] Looking for good Linux (embedded) hardware

Brenno J.S.A.A.F. de Winter brenno@dewinter.com
Fri Sep 21 07:00:55 PDT 2001

Bulent Murtezaoglu <bm@acm.org> said:

> Tell us
> more about the project and maybe we can help further.
Okay: What I want to do is to place a Linux-box between network applications
running windows and spitting out several protocols. These boxes generate
tunnels between eachother so that it is easily to route all these protocols
through proxies (only http-capable). The boxes at the and are used as
exit-points for the tunnels. For easy configuration Apache or another
webserver will be installed. For the future I see some other small applications.

--
make dep install modules modules_install,

Brenno J.S.A.A.F. de Winter
De Winter Information Solutions.