[linux-elitists] VCS with mergable trees?

Sam Phillips sam@dasbistro.com
Wed Sep 19 10:40:29 PDT 2001

On Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 03:49:05PM -0700, Mr. Bad wrote:

>     SP> I currently have a situation where I have a CVS repository on
>     SP> a work machine, and mirror of the repository on my laptop.  I
>     SP> want to be able to do work on my laptop and be able to take
>     SP> the laptop repository and merge it with the work repository.
>
> I think you're gonna want to look at cvsup.

I have now, and it appears to be a 800 pound gorilla where I only need a
mandrill.

I think I may just pound my head in with a hammer instead now.

--
Sam Phillips <sam@dasbistro.com>                http://www.dasbistro.com
Reno                                                              Nevada