[linux-elitists] nimda - cheese or notify script?

Wayne Earl wayne@qconcepts.net
Tue Sep 18 23:36:30 PDT 2001

On Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 11:33:34PM -0700 or therabouts, Aaron Lehmann wrote:
> I was wondering if we should just give up on the web since it's been
> taken over by robotic Microsoft machines and just revert back to
> gopher.

Interesting idea (better than the create-your-own-tld ideas that used to go
around). Anyone have any pointers to a gopher server?

--
Wayne Earl <wayne@qconcepts.net>
gpg public key: http://www.qconcepts.net/key.txt