[linux-elitists] VCS with mergable trees?

Sam Phillips sam@dasbistro.com
Tue Sep 18 16:02:34 PDT 2001

On Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 04:47:28PM -0600, Jack Moffitt wrote:
> > I'm curious if anyone here knows of a solution to this problem.  Or some
> > other VCS that has this particular feature.
>
> BitKeeper does this wonderfully.  But it's not Free.

Yes, I was afraid that BitKeeper would be the only current choice.  As
soon as our upstream sorts out their retarded nimda problems I plan on
looking at cvsup.

--
Sam Phillips <sam@dasbistro.com>                http://www.dasbistro.com
Reno                                                              Nevada