[linux-elitists] ClearChannel radio censorship (Untrue)

Aaron Sherman ajs@ajs.com
Tue Sep 18 14:59:05 PDT 2001

On Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 05:10:51PM -0400, Rusty Foster wrote:
> Aaron Lehmann wrote:
> >
> > Yes, yes, I know this is from Slashdot. Bear with me.
>
> I don't know about you, but I'm more inclined to believe the Washington
> Post.

The LA Times has reported that they DID send out the memo, but
it was intended to be a suggestion to their member stations for
playlist modifications, not a list of songs that must be censored.

	http://latimes.com/news/printedition/la-000074965sep18.story

--
Aaron Sherman
ajs@ajs.com		finger ajskey@b5.ajs.com for GPG info. Fingerprint: