[linux-elitists] nimda - cheese or notify script?

Aaron Sherman ajs@ajs.com
Tue Sep 18 14:39:01 PDT 2001

On Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 01:00:37PM -0700, Greg KH wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 12:56:41PM -0700, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> > Anyone aware of a nimda cheese counterworm or a notify script for
> > shutting down the attack?
>
> See:
> 	http://www.advogato.org/person/hacker/#99
> for one example.

I'm just doing this for the hell of it. If you know mod_rewrite,
you can probably think of better things to do in response.

<Location />
	RewriteEngine On
	RewriteRule cmd\.exe / [NC,L]
	RewriteRule root\.exe / [NC,L]