[linux-elitists] Subversion is self-hosting

Deirdre Saoirse Moen deirdre@deirdre.net
Tue Sep 18 07:28:03 PDT 2001

At 4:15 PM +0200 9/18/01, Eugene Leitl wrote:
> At this point, I'm ready to walk out of the door. By early next year I
> should have found a more *nix friendly employer.

That's why I work at Kepler's -- so I don't have to deal with the issue.
True, their terminals *are* Windows boxen, but they mostly only run
terminal sessions to a Unix box app.

To me, the quality of life of not having to deal with Windows weenies is
worth the pay difference (which is significant).

There are plenty of fine underpaying jobs where one needn't deal with
Windows issues.

--
_Deirdre     Stash-o-Matic: http://weirdre.com      http://deirdre.net
                                                         - Douglas Adams