[linux-elitists] Subversion is self-hosting

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Mon Sep 17 13:29:47 PDT 2001

begin Wil Cooley quotation:

> Hm, I've installed mod_dav 1.0.2 in Apache 1.3.14.  Or is there
> another DAV module?

1.  I'm delighted for you.
2.  So, is Subversion working with that?
3.  Being a bright boy, you've probably already understood correctly
    from my earlier e-mails that I've not installed Subversion, but
    was repeating a detail that Nick Moffitt told me.  So, you've
    correctly inferred that either
      a.  I misunderstood what Nick said, or
      b.  There's something in the Apache 2.0 beta's code that
          Subversion needs.
4.  Therefore, I assume your post was not intended to have semantic
    content, but was intended as performance art.

Thanks!