[linux-elitists] Subversion is self-hosting

Wil Cooley wcooley@nakedape.cc
Mon Sep 17 13:21:55 PDT 2001

Also Sprach Rick Moen:
> begin Jeff Waugh quotation:
>
> > Having a quick poke around on the site, but without actually trying it out
> > yet, it seems that you can use it locally without any of the Apache stuff
> > too (much like cvs :local:)... Is this complete bollocks, or am I reading
> > the site correctly?
>
> I believe you have that right.  However, you need to have the DAV code
> -- which Nick Moffitt tells me is available only from the Apache 2.0
> beta codebase.

Hm, I've installed mod_dav 1.0.2 in Apache 1.3.14.  Or is there
another DAV module?

WIl
--
W. Reilly Cooley                           wcooley@nakedape.cc
irc.linux.com                             #orlug,#pdxlug,#lnxs

Evil is that which one believes of others.  It is a sin to believe evil
of others, but it is seldom a mistake.
		-- H.L. Mencken