[linux-elitists] Subversion is self-hosting

Jeff Waugh jdub@perkypants.org
Mon Sep 17 12:55:39 PDT 2001

<quote who="Rick Moen">

> I'll be adopting it here, given that Subversion has hit Milestone 3, in
> which Subversion if being used (instead of CVS) to host itself.

Having a quick poke around on the site, but without actually trying it out
yet, it seems that you can use it locally without any of the Apache stuff
too (much like cvs :local:)... Is this complete bollocks, or am I reading
the site correctly?

- Jeff

--
     "What's up with that word though... it's like something you did to
          frogs in grammar school." - Ani DiFranco on bisexuality