[linux-elitists] Cryptome up for mirroring

Aaron Sherman ajs@ajs.com
Sun Sep 16 05:54:12 PDT 2001

On Sat, Sep 15, 2001 at 11:01:30PM +0200, Eugene Leitl wrote:

> All blocks and limitations on downloads here have been removed. We
> request that bots and spiders be configured and monitored to avoid
> repetiveness, looping, recycling and checking previous downloads.
> Bandwidth trashing programs will be seen as attacks and blocked to
> assure access by others.

I'm also putting up a lot of the software that's currently listed on
freshmeat (gnupg and it's associated library packages, pgp2.6,
some email crypto packages, Perl and python interfaces to crypto,
and a more) up on Gnutella. I will be allowing downloads at a restricted
bandwidth, but hopefully these packages will be picked up and mirrored
across the gnutella network.

For folks interested in getting involved in the effort to assure
crypto access, please check out my comments on pps.sourceforge.net

--
Aaron Sherman
ajs@ajs.com		finger ajskey@b5.ajs.com for GPG info. Fingerprint: